Monday 26 September 2011

Miserable

That is me a the moment - miserable!  No blogging for a little while as I just felt that I had nothing to say. -

This doesn't help my mood;-


Boring............................lonely!

Another boring soul less hotel room for the night - I'm in the east of the country for the next 2 days

A quick update on the week - Buddy has now gone home!   I love Buddy and he was such fun to have around, I really didn't want him to go home....  he became my shadow for the week and kept me company when I was working in my little office at the front on the house on my lonesome.   Buddy would curl up under the desk or to the side of me for most of the day - if I moved Buddy moved!  At night - well he did sneak into the bedroom a couple of times - I really do mean sneak......   The first time it happened I thought I had lost him.  My Milly had already gone to bed and I was locking up the house, a quick glance in the living room as the light went off and where was Buddy!?   I called him - no answer,  I looked in the living room, in the bathroom, in the kitchen and even checked the garden in case I had locked him out.......   then the bedroom....  a little black nose poked out from the side of the bed,  he had sneaked in when we weren't looking and curled up on my side of the bed.   Well I couldn't kick him out could I?!  So there he stayed . for about 1/2 an hour and then onto the bed, curled up and went to sleep,  I don;t think he moved for the entire night!   So the pattern was set and Buddy ended up with us most nights!

Star is just not able to do this - she is toooooo big,  it is like having another adult in the bed with her there and she wriggles around until she has half the bed with me and Mr Milly in the other half - not good and definitely makes and a very uncomfortable sleepless night!

For me - this year has been the very hardest year of my life and I know it is going to take me a very long time to be myself again.   And right at this time I am feeling sad, tired and miserable.   I am glad I have written my blog today as I was struggling even with this.....  a real effort will be made this week to update every day with complete nonsense I expect!

And to end today's blog on a slightly happier note - what does a girl do when she is feeling down and blue????????????

Shop.......................... (Actually shopping is really not my favourite thing to do - I don't really like shopping!)  but there is one shop I love and always lifts my mood.  Cath Kidston..... a real feast for the eyes.......  and definitely a very dangerous shop when retail therapy is needed;-  Look what came home with me.......







Breakfast Table for 2 - can you see now why it cheers me up??????  
Isn't it pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x