Wednesday 28 September 2011

Late Collection

My endeavours to update the Blog every day this week - fell at the first hurdle!  But I do have good reason..... 

I left the east after work and had arranged to collect the Portuguese Housekeeper from the airport on my way home - the airport is about 1/3 of the way to home.    Originally she had siad her flight would be arriving at 7.30pm, which would work well.  I would finish work at 5.30ish,  grab something to eat and then 45 mins to the airport to collect her, then the rest of the hour and a half drive home.

I checked the flight mid afternoon and she had got the times wrong...  the flight wasn't leaving Portugal until 7.00pm due to arrive at 11.00pm!!!!!!!!!!   I had 5 hours to fill from finishing work and then collecting her!   Finally after waiting around for AGES, driving back, dropping her home I arrived home in the early hours of the morning...  far too late to be blogging!

Today is the day for the prize/award evening for the Lottie!!!!  It will be a late blog update this evening  and I can tell you all about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x