Friday 30 September 2011

No blogging for a while

Me and Mr Milly are off on a little holiday! Woop Woop!!

The lovely Portuguese Housekeeper has moved in and will look after the house, the dog, the 2 parrots and the 6 chickens.   No doubt she will do a brilliant job as she has all the other times she has house and animal sat for us.

So today has been a mad scramble to get everything sorted,  work is a nightmare and at 23.23 tonight I still have a few things left to do before I can finally switch off.

Dog food, chicken food, parrot food and house sitter food is all stocked up, bags are packed, Mr Milly is chilling and I'm still trying to compute all the things still left to be done!   I remembered about 9.00pm tonight that I have forgotten to buy our holiday money.....  that will be a very early, very speedy trip into the town in the morning to grab the cash and then we will be off.

Normal blogging to resume shortly, hopefully with some lovely photos to bore you with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x