Monday 5 September 2011

A couple of days

Do you remember the pumpkin just a couple of days ago?  It was just starting to turn orange,  a couple of days later it is now much more orange,  not a lot bigger - but going in the right direction.


Mr Milly and I had a good look at the sweetcorn a few days ago, but decided they weren't quite ready to be picked.  A couple of days later and I think the mice decided they were definately ready for eating...  aaargh!!  Several of the sweetcorn have now been nicely munched and not by me!



I picked 4 ears of corn today - they are not massive, but I would rather have then smaller than leave them for the mice - corn on the cob for tea tonight!

And finally today on this very short post - the ironing board has a smart new cover and new wadding I re-used the cord and the toggle from the original cover....  it took all of about 1/2 an hour to finish,    Mr Milly and I had fun tying it on the board!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x