Sunday 18 September 2011

Buddy is staying

Buddy is my friends little Cocker-poo!  A poodle, cocker spaniel cross and he is adorable!   He stayed with us a little while ago from this post Cakes and Visitors this time he is staying with us for a week!

It is very strange having 2 dogs in the house and especially when one is big and the other is very small.  We are just not used to little dogs and it is very entertaining.  And best of all,  Buddy has decided he likes me and loves a cuddle!   I have therfore gained a shadow for the week and wherever I am, Buddy is too!  Star has a short soft and smooth coat,  Buddy has a short soft curly coat - just like a little teddy bear!

Buddy in Teddy Bear mode - he almost blends in with the sofa!
Unfortunately Buddy has taken a liking to wool!  As I am currently crocheting a blanket with lots of colours - there is lots of wool around me as I working on the blanket - this is proving to be challenging LOL!   He first of all found a small ball of wool - this when we knew we might have a problem!   Later on  he decided one of my lovely new big balls of wool was some sort of dog toy and decided to kill it!  He grabbed it in his mouth and was shaking it, putting his paws on it trying to seperate each strand and he did not want to let it go!   Eventually the distraction of a doggie biscuit proved to much for Buddy and we were able to rescue the mangled ball of wool.  

The tug of war for the wool begins.........

 
Buddy tightens his grip


Star is watching with interest - I'm not sure who is winning the war.......
 
Looks like Mr Milly is losing!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What's been happening? Blogs gone quiet.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x