Sunday 15 January 2012

A day to remember


It is 10 years today since my dad passed away.   Today my thoughts are of my lovely, kind, caring and funny dad and the very many happy times we all spent as a family.  My brother and I were very lucky as we had parents who were devoted to us and each other and the result of this is that we grew up in a secure loving home full of happy childhood memories.

I love this song,  it reminds me of my dad - take a minute or two to have a listen.


For my dad - Mervyn Jenkins 1936 -2002.  
Love and miss you always x x Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x