Monday 9 January 2012

Cookies

Do you remember these?



Today the first of the cookies in a jar have been created!  My oldest niece DJ called this morning to tell me the cookies were underway - how lovely to know that the gifts are being used.   I have been sent these lovely photos to show progress of the cookie making.

DJ mixing the cookies

This picture made me laugh....  these cookies
 won't be allowed to burn!  LOL

Yum -Well I'm impressed!


All done ...
I think they look great - and DJ does too  :) x

I've been playing a little more with the needle felting,  I think I am getting better as my fingers only have a few punctures this time!


Bear

Flower Fairy

Toadstool House
Mr Milly has claimed the little bear and a couple of the others have been claimed by My Girl and the Portuguese Housekeeper - in fact the girls had a bit of a fight over them which was quite entertaining LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x