Friday 20 January 2012

Home at last

I've been away nearly all week...I am really glad to finally be home!   Nothing to report today though...... 3 days in the office and 2 nights in a hotel with my lovely Kindle for company means no pictures, no crafting and no lottie  :(.



I have been looking forward to spending time at the Lottie this weekend, but the weather has been so very awful this week I am doubtful I will be able to get much done as I anticipate it will be a mud bath,  I do have some offers of help this weekend though  - so fingers and toes crossed for a few productive Lottie hours this weekend and a bit of time out in the fresh air.

Time to begin this year's sowing at last! - Mr Milly has been collecting the free newspapers for me and my Paper Potter is going to be put to good use over the next couple of days


This years seeds have been catalogued - how organised that sounds!  Really it is just my month by month list of what to sow and when to plant!

That feels like a plan for the weekend;- make some pots, plant some seeds,  clear some window sills - the pots have to go somewhere (best not mention that bit to Mr Milly!) and clear some more of the Lottie.

I hope you have a good weekend!

Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x